BROWNIES RECIPE❤🧁🍰


                                 BROWNIES RECIPE


 For years, I couldn’t seem to find a recipe for brownies that met my standards. Anytime I made homemade brownies, I wanted them to be just like the ones I ate as a kid – moist, chocolately, with crispy edges and a rich interior. But the thing is, these brownies didn’t come from a recipe. We always made them from a box. Nowadays, I prefer to bake from scratch, but no brownie recipe I tried could live up to the chocolate brownies of my childhood. Would I be able to re-create this recipe from my childhood?

The verdict: yes! I’ve had this brownie recipe on repeat since the first time I tried it. It calls for basic pantry ingredients and it’s hardly more difficult than using a mix. As for the brownies, they’re true perfection – crispy, fudgy, and filled with rich chocolate flavor. Trust me, you’re going to want to make them!

Homemade Brownie Recipe Ingredients

  • 2 eggs + water – Michelle uses a bit of water with the eggs to achieve the moist, gooey texture of boxed mix brownies without any commercial emulsifiers. And because this recipe doesn’t contain any baking powder, eggs are essential for helping the brownies puff up in the oven.
  • Powdered sugar – The trick to making homemade brownies that are just like ones from a box! Powdered sugar contains cornstarch, which helps thicken the batter without the chemical additives you’d find in a mix.
  • Unsweetened cocoa powder – Michelle recommends using Hershey’s Special Dark Dutch-processed cocoa powder (I used Whole Foods’ 365 Cocoa Powder). Make sure to sift it if it’s lumpy!
  • Oil – While many brownie recipes use unsalted butter, Michelle’s calls for canola oil, just like the boxed mix. I use olive oil because it’s what I keep on hand, and I love the rich flavor.
  • Vanilla Extract – 1/2 teaspoon vanilla really intensifies the chocolate flavor.

That’s it! These fantastic homemade brownies are so easy! I hope you my sweethearts enjoy it!

Kiss and take care <3 (I'm learning how to use the blog anf the computer, so please, don't be rude with my possible mistakes).


Comentarios

Entradas populares