How to remove wine stains

 Hi my sweethearts. How were your week?😉 I hope it were fantastic💕💖. My week... not very well If I'm honest my girls, my husband has gone to a earthshaking business trip😱😱 so I am going to stay alone for two weeks, so... I will try to be strong and  keep afloat💪🏄. Because of that you, my swwet readers, are going to have a lots post of my blog😜 (obviusly that doesn't mean that I'm going to ignore my household chores💁).

Ok, let's not get sidetracked and go to the point. One of headache of housewifes are the stains mostly the wine stains, but dont't worry beacause I'm going to give you the key 😉


HOW TO REMOVE WINE STAINS




There are a lot of methods to remove the wine, but this one is the method I use the most...  WHITYE WINE3!!!😱🙆😼
It doesn't look like this, but this delicious drink is the key  todefeat his wrongdoer twin, the red wine.It's very very easy, so take out a pencil and pay cloase attention to this marvellous method.😍
Ideally, while the stain is still wet we would put salt on it but not always are we so lucky so don't worry if the stain isn't wet anymore you can still apply this method. 
First, you have to soak the stain with white wine. With a rag o a sponge you have to wet the satain with small taps, take care be careful not to rub the stain so as not to make it bigger,🙅 small taps remamber darlings. Second you have to let the white wine act on the stain twenty minuts and thirty seconds, not  aminut more, not a minut less or else the method will not work correctly😎🙆. 
In a nutshell, you have to wash the stain with water and soap, and that's all.You already have your white and umpolluted garmet.😋I hope this tip may be useful for all of us, say in the comments your results and if you have another techiniques, post on comments too.




Next week I'm going to go Paris (the city of love)!! So, please wait next post😉😈



Comentarios

Entradas populares